Please Pray for JCI and the communities we work with
“Brothers and sisters, I am asking you through the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me. Pray for me with the love the Holy Spirit provides.” Romans 15:30
“I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Matthew 17:20
- Pray for the country of Honduras and that God would work mightily to transform its violence, corruption, and poverty into blessings.
- Pray that God will continue to open powerful doors in order to make in-roads into the hearts and lives of our students and their families.
- Pray for Jubilee’s Staff: Claudia, Belinda, Paola, Melissa, Wendy, Sussan, Nancy, Karol, Gaby, Janeth, Eduviges, Kelin, Deysi, and Emily & David Romero.
- Pray that the Lord would provide all the human and financial resources that we need for the next phase of construction for our school building.
- Pray that in the midst of a very violent society God would cover Jubilee and all of us who are involved in the ministry with His protection and mercy.
- Pray for the physical health and strength of the Romero family and all of Jubilee’s staff.
- Pray that the Lord of the harvest would prepare and send Jubilee more workers (staff, volunteers, interns, board members) who sincerely desire to serve Him.
“The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.” James 5:16
Volunteer with JCI
If you are interested in volunteering with JCI or learning more about possible areas where your time and gifts could be a blessing to JCI’s work, contact our volunteer coordinator, Hannah Breuker at firstname.lastname@example.org